Saturday, February 6, 2010
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 -3 oz. packet cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- salt to taste
Ingredients for Serving Day:
- 1/2 c. crushed seasoned croutons (I have substituted bread crumbs)
- 2 -8oz. package refrigerated crescent rolls.
- 1/4 cup melted margarine.
Directions for Cooking Day: Mix chicken, cream cheese, chives, milk and salt. Freeze in freezer bag.
Directions for Serving Day: Thaw chicken mixture. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll rolls. Make rectangles instead of triangles by sealing the perforations. Place 1/4 c. filling on top of each piece of roll. Fold over and seal. Dip packet in melted butter and roll in crushed croutons. Bake 20 minutes until golden brown.
submitted by Michelle
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 zuchini, sliced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- In a medium bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Place chicken in sauce, and turn once to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chicken strips to the pan, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the onion and veggies, and saute another 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and sprinkle with lime juice.